Transportation News and Press release service

Home > Transportation News
  • Aerospace News
  • Air Services News
  • Airlines News
  • Auto Dealership
  • Auto Manufacturers
  • Auto Parts News
  • Railroad News
  • Shipping News

    Watch Transportation News Video

  • Future of the Libyan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022

    (, July 17, 2017 ) The Future of Libya Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Publisher, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.


    This report offers detailed analysis of Libya defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.

    For more information

    In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
    - Libya defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of Libya defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
    - Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
    - Porter's Five Force analysis of Libya defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
    - Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
    - Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
    - Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Libya defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis

    Request Sample Copy


    - The Libyan defense industry, valued at US$2.7 billion in 2017, is anticipated to record a CAGR of 4.88% over the forecast period, to reach US$3.3 billion by 2022. Libya is focusing on reconstructing and strengthening its security forces after the 2011 revolution, during which the people successfully overthrew one of the longest dictatorial regimes which spanned over four decades. This has resulted in a substantial increase initially in the military expenditure of the country.
    - During 2013-2017, revenue expenditure accounted for an average of 82.5% of the total Libyan defense expenditure, and the remaining 17.5% was spent on procuring equipment and services. The implementation of budget cuts and reform measures, such as the suspension of new procurement programs resulted in low defense spending over the historic period. The Libyan MoD is trying to procure multi-role and fighter aircraft transport aircraft helicopters, armored vehicles, transport aircraft, battle tanks, radar and imaging systems, and other advanced equipment, which will result in a significant rise in its defense capital expenditure during 2018-2022.
    - The MoD is expected to invest in transport helicopters, personel weapons, and soft body armor.

    Make an enquiry:

    Priya Sisodia


    Source: EmailWire.Com


    Transportation Resources

    For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
    Copyright 2007 GroupWeb Media LLC
    GroupWeb Media Network

    Aviation-NewsWire | ArtNewsWire | Auction NewsWire | CRM NewsWire | ePhotoNewsWire | Energy Industry | EstateNewsWire | | Food Beverage News | Glamour NewsWire | Health NewsWire | Hosting NewsWire | i-Auto NewsWire | i-Business News | i-Homeland Security.Com | iMac-NewsWire.Com | i-Press-Release-Service | | iT-NewsWire.Com
    | i-TravelNewsWire.Com | MoneyNewsWire.Net | Movie-Stars-News.Com | MSNewsWire.Net | PharmaNewsWire.Com | Publishing-NewsWire.Com | RSSNewsWire.Net | Telecom-NewsWire.Net | Transportation-News.Com | USGovernment-News.Com | WebPosters.Net | Wireless-NewsWire.Com | VoIPNewsWire.Net | XSportsWorld.Net - Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC